Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CASE SERVICE MANUALS & SCHEMATICS, and a few terex haul trucks

FieldMechanic89 · 2016-12-07 20:46

if anyone is in need of CASE service manuals i have flash drives i can load them on and ship to you, just ask for a small fee for flash drive & shipping also can get hydraulic and electrical schematics- wholesheet or on flash drive aswell, let me know if anyone needs any, also have some terex haul truck info as well

Replies14
  1. #1nowing752016-12-07 21:51

    Message sent

  2. #2FieldMechanic892016-12-07 22:41

    Never got anything

  3. #3born2ride2016-12-15 07:19

    Do you have a case 450 ?

  4. #4franklin22016-12-15 10:51

    Check here if you need a manual. http://www.minnpar.com/manuals.asp

  5. #5backhoe bill2016-12-15 13:17

    Backhoe Bill Do you have a service manual for a 580 SK?

  6. #6brl19772016-12-15 14:26

    Anything for a 1970-71 580CK?

  7. #7franklin22016-12-15 18:47

    You didn't get anything when you clicked the link above? I found a 1300+ page manual for a 580sk on that site? I see a 580ck manual on there also.

  8. #8Domsue06192023-05-04 16:28

    I’d love a manual for a terex tx760b backhoe. Thank you

  9. #9Chuckles2023-08-30 14:32

    FieldMechanic89 man are you savior and you have perfect timing. I am in need of a wiring schematic for a 580se with cab ,w/o test switch .Under the dash are 3 relay switches and the circuit breakers. I am in need of something showing complete wiring placement and a color coding. I already have a service manual showing wiring for the one main magnetic switch but the proper diagram would be a big help. Thanks and if more info is required let me know.

  10. #10franklin22023-08-30 20:08

    Looks like minnpar got out of the manual business. That happens, someone bought the right to the manuals or Case complained.

  11. #11GAF2023-08-30 20:20

    Hi new to group I have a 580 B case backhoe with a shuttle shift transmission it was wanting to release on back loading the transmission. I had a mechanic service it and now it will not move it has been sitting for 2 years now I just put a good used pump in it and the forward reverse selector control valve in it still will not move Any help would be appreciated as I said I drove it to where it is there is no oil pressure at the gage outlet has a small amount of air pressure coming out when running but no oil just a little dribble

  12. #12stinky642023-08-31 09:41

    *** if you start your own thread with the question above you will probably get more responses than here under a 7 year old manual thread.

  13. #13Chuckles2023-08-31 10:44

    Thanks Stinky64.I am new here and paided no attention to thread date. If anyone can help , looking for a wiring schematic for Case580se. I have schematic pages for my 1987 machine in the later Service manual. But I need pages showing mainly under dash with 3 relay wiring. Newer 87 shop manual only shows wiring for main magnetic switch. .

  14. #14stinky642023-08-31 18:49

    Chuckles, start your own thread under this forum and ask a specific question about your machine, you'll get better responses than under someone else's old thread. You could also try to post in the Service Manual Trading Post thread a few threads down.