I have a Case SR200 and I just replaced the fuel filters. I think I need to bleed the fuel system, but not sure how. Can anyone help a guy out?
Welcome to HEF ! …. Cletus_T ….. I'm afraid you're going to have to supply us with a little bit more info as to what you did or happened leading up to why it won't start now ……. We're assuming that you changed the fuel filters ??? … Because it was due for a service ??? …… or did it quit and you thought it was the filters and now won't start ??? Give us a few more Clues as to what's going on ! …. LOL …. I'm pretty sure you'll get answers in pretty short order ….. Cheers!!!
I'm with Craft. If it was running before you replaced the filters and now it is not, you probably need to crack an injector and bleed the fuel system. If it still won't start wait for Willy or Nige. Regards, CD
If you are just changing the filters for normal service, with the new filters installed just turn the switch on and let the electric fuel pump for a couple minutes and then start. The filter and pump will self bleed with the electric pump. If you have run it out of fuel or tried to start without bleeding the filters you will have to crack the injector lines and crank till you get fuel to the injectors.