Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case sv 280 aux hydraulic switch

Blainesv280 · 2026-04-20 12:54

Currently trying to change the hydraulic function switch. For life of me with the red lock removed get the plug it’s self apart! Currently have back of plug opened up I can see the detent but can not figure out how to release it. Wire will wiggle so I figure if I can get it released I will not work about trying to separate the plug itself. Any advice or pointers would be greatly appreciated. I now have the blue rubber seal pulled out of back of the plug

Replies1
  1. #1Hondaracing022026-05-14 23:49

    Disconnect your plug so you can see both sides. If I remember right, on those. You will pull the rubber plug out, reach in past the detent to separate it from catching, and slide out wire. A perfect sized flathead is what you need. Real small. Good luck