Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case SV185 Operate light Flashing

digler ยท 2019-01-22 12:59

Hi there. I have a 2012 Case SV185 Skid Steer that has a intermittent issue with the Operate light flashing on. When this happens the joystick controls lock up on it. I originally thought it was the reed sensor on the door. I purchased another and swapped it out but did not fix the problem. It seemed to get rid of the flashing operate light temporarily if you opened then closed the door again, but not always. I also unplugged the connector at the door and installed the jumper wire but the issue still persists. Anybody have any Ideas on what might be causing this to happen? I sure would love to get this issue resolved.

Replies2
  1. #1rondig2019-01-24 01:03

    Seat switch and seat belt also trip operate light

  2. #2Muffler Bearing2019-01-25 14:36

    And that seat switch harness is known for issues, mostly shorting out and blowing the "Unswitched Power" fuse