I'm looking for a wiring schematic for a 2012 case sv250 eh controls. The problems I am having now are completely random but are becoming more consistent. 'OPERER' is showing up on the display. The machine will not move. The seat sensor seems to be working fine. It beeps when you sit down and starts right up. I put the lap bar down and press the operate button then OPERER shows up on the display. I have unplugged the lap bar plug by the rear window and put a jumper in there. No change. Tested the wires at the plug with a test light. Test light did not light up. Replaced relays in fuse panel. Checked fuses with test light. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. If there is a place to get complete factory wiring diagram for the whole machine that would be even better for future problems like JOYNU (joystick neutral) that shows up randomly. Thanks in advance
I have 2 Electrical schematics, but would have to see your serial number. I got them from a case dealer in PDF form and not bad. They were for a 2017 TV 380. They sent me a wrong one and then finally the correct one. One could be for yur machine. No guarantees. Simon C
After days of the machine working then not. It finally stopped working all together. I have the service manual with wire schematic. Not much help with locations of plugs and components. I spent a couple hours taking the interior of the machine apart. Chasing the wire from the lap bar switch to the front of the machine back to under the seat which of course is under the cab. Machine would not operate. Had to pull lift arm cylinder pins and use an excavator to lift the arms out of the way to tilt cab. After another hour of removing wire loom and electrical tape I finally found the diodes for the seat and restraint bar. They were completely corroded and fell apart. They are on the main wiring harness coming from inside the cab, under the seat, under the cab, on the left frame. Stupid stupid design. Why put a part that would make the machine inoperable in a spot that you would need to operate the machine to access. Hope this helps somebody someday.
Thanks so much for sharing what they did and how you found it. I find their harnesses horrible compared to many others. Have worked on the one I mention and dread it every time. Its why I don't recommend them for most home owners. Simon C
My eyes hurt now from trying to read all the tiny numbers on the hundreds of yellow wires. Horrible design.