Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

X axis

Reeds Roost · 2025-11-04 12:34

Hello all. I have a 2013 329D. When I go to use the dump bucket position on the right stick it will jerkily move the bucket down a couple of times and then kick the hydraulics into park mode. Every other function of both controls work perfectly. I have had the stick apart and cleaned up the gimble but no luck. The code is x-Axis Right Joystick. I have tried to do a recalibration of the hydraulics however it just comes up with Hydraulic oil temp too low to calibrate. I have run the machine to operating temp and functioned the operable controls and can’t get it to temp or off of that alert. Soooo hoping there is another option to try before replacing that stick!!! Thanks in advance for any advice

Replies6
  1. #1Chrisso2025-11-09 04:30

    There is most likely a troubleshooting procedure if you would care to post the machine s/n and the code it's throwing.

  2. #2mg23612025-11-09 07:33

    Welcome to HEF Reeds ! Like Chrisso said, post the machine's serial number and any codes by their SPN/FMI format (XXXXXX.XX). That should get you the code diagnostic procedure. Unfortunately, the most likely issue will be the handle assembly itself.

  3. #3Reeds Roost2025-11-09 19:22

    Thanks gents. Serial number is 1T0329DKTCD234834 and the code was 7277.7 and Right Joystick X-Axis. Any chance it could be the solenoid at the pump?

  4. #4Reeds Roost2025-11-09 19:29

    Thanks Chrisso . Serial number is 1T0329DKTCD234834 and the code was 7277.7 and Right Joystick X-Axis. Any chance it could be the solenoid at the pump? Also why is there not someone that is fixing the electronics on these? I had it apart and it’s probably a resistor or something that fried

  5. #5mg23612025-11-10 04:54

    Post a picture of all your codes. 7277.7 does not exist in the Deere manual. Press and hold the menu button for 5 seconds to enter the Service Mode. Then scroll to codes. You will have the option to clear the codes. Clear them, run it, and see what comes back. Post a picture of them as well.

  6. #6Chrisso2025-11-10 13:15

    Well that s/n ain't gonna work on the Cat web site.