Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case TR 270 wont start

Danny Steel ยท 2019-01-26 10:55

Hey guys, its been awhile. My skid steer wont crank over, all I hear is a click. Battery is charged, with the charger on it I checked the Crank fuse, and it looks good This has happened before, and it was the crank fuse. Any experience with this problem? Thanks

Replies3
  1. #1Danny Steel2019-01-26 18:10

    Fixed! Work shirt behind the seat stopped the seat switch. Purrring like a Case again

  2. #2dknight852024-10-27 15:39

    I'm having the same issue. What did the seat switch shirt situation fix and how should I do it?

  3. #3Simon C2024-10-28 19:01

    He was saying that a shirt was getting in between the arm rest and seat switch preventing the unlocking of the safety system. Is yours the same machine or a different one. I have some schematics, not sure what year your machine is or exactly what happened. Simon C