Hello new to this form and need help ......I have a case tr270 track loader that throwing 2 fault codes 1051 and a 9154 I Looked up the codes and I have done everything I know to do to try to repair this machine and I can't find out what's wrong with it .... So here's a list of things I have done Replace battery Found a 60 amp fuse that was blown it's a pita to get to that's right by the battery Dielectric grease all electrical connectors Checks and test all fuses Checks and test all relays Checks and test can buss system Machine still won't start and alarm goes off with these codes on the instrument cluster Idk what else to do or test I have 2 full days work and test this machine please help
Anyone ??
I sold my TR320 last week so don't have access to the manual. What does the owner's manual say about the codes? Did the machine die while running?
Can buss system time out Lost of can Communication The machine was running the got parked for lunch and that was it
I know that the Can system hooks sensors together so you could check those, but it sounds like a dealer fix to me.
So I thought I would let you guys know what I found out about this machine ... The starter relay and Ecu relay where bad .... They tested good on my other machine but not this one .... So I started looking around and from factory that fuse box was labeled wrong and it was shorting out when the key switch was to the start position
Not that surprising from my experience with the TR320. One fuse box upside down, both mounted backwards side to side from the manual, wire looms stretched to the limit. I'm glad mine is gone. Glad you got yours figured out.