Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case tr320 operation manual

jsw development · 2019-03-04 18:57

Just got back with my new (to me) machine and there are a ton of buttons on the controls. Looked for the manual to figure out what they all do and, of course, it's not there. Anybody have an op manual?

Replies4
  1. #1Muffler Bearing2019-03-06 16:42

    Is it EH controls? anything in particular you are wondering about? what's your SN?

  2. #2jsw development2019-03-07 19:21

    Yes EH. I’ve figured out most of it as I downloaded the operator manual online. I can’t get it to switch control patterns. I follow the steps in the manual but it won’t switch to h pattern

  3. #3KSSS2019-03-07 20:34

    If it will not switch it maybe because the roller switch is locked in the on position.

  4. #4Muffler Bearing2019-03-14 17:40

    So you get it idling, push OPERATE so it's blinking then hold H switch until it beeps, but the beep never comes?