Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case TR450B – cab heater not working

Dweisman429 ยท 2025-10-25 14:12

New to me TV450B ctl. I got it with 990 hours. It has almost 1020 now The a/c works fine but today was the first day I wanted some heat. I turned the dial up and it didnt change temp. I checked the fuses just as the easy 1st step. Google was not any help this time. Does anyone have any suggestions on what could be the culprit or at least where to start looking? Thanks

Replies2
  1. #1Vetech632025-10-25 19:03

    Follow the heater coolant lines to the engine and see if there are manual shut off valves.

  2. #2KSSS2025-10-27 14:05

    Aside from the manual valve, next would be the electronic valve, under the foot feet. That valve if has one would be in the same location. Older models had a valve, I dont know if the 450B still has one. I have had to replace that electronic valve before in other machines.