Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case W11B Window Dimensions?

timm9 ยท 2008-12-13 18:17

Hi, I did a search and did not find anything. Does anyone know the dimensions of the sliding portion of the driver side door window on a W11B? Or, where I might find them? Window blew out when one of my driver closed the door. I live over two hours from a dealer and I'm trying to get a temporary fix with plexiglass until after the series of storms getting ready to hit us. Thank you! BTW, Great site! I surf here often, but post very little...

Replies2
  1. #1plowking7402008-12-13 23:05

    Could you not make a cardboard template of the one on the other side, it should be the same, you just might to flip over the card board

  2. #2timm92008-12-14 06:22

    Thank you for the response and suggestion! I'll give that a try. It appears that the frame is riveted in...? Anyone have one of these window frames out before? Thank you again! Tim