did anyone have one of these back in the day. [img=http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/4585/stickerxm4.th.jpg]
Here in north american, we skipped that letter...
right,must of been europe and uk machines that had G
i would like a Case window sticker now but can't seem to find them anywhere
I have a john deere window sticker...and there are CASE stickers on ebay every now and then. Can't find any right now but I've seen them.
yea i have a DEERE sticker too...those things are a dime a dozen though....i want a CASE CE sticker...they sell tiny ones on their webpage but every time i try and check out and pay for the things it says i have to fill in my company name before i can proceed....but there is no company name slot to fill in... oh well...if you ever see any up on Ebay or if anyone else knows a site let me know
Will do.
you know, I doubt they will check for a company's validity if you just put any old name in there.....