Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Service Manual 580 Super L, 1or 2

turco580superl · 2008-11-22 20:48

Some of you own several of these machines, have an extra service manual? anyone have a manual they would sell if you don't have a need? I dont see any on ebay. turcottesatbeeline-onlinedotnet Thanks...Ross

Replies11
  1. #169zfarmer2008-11-28 07:35

    turco check your private messages

  2. #2jcmarleau2008-11-29 22:38

    580 Super Service manual I do have a Service manual for sale for 580S L [email protected]

  3. #3smallblocks3502012-12-19 15:17

    I am also looking for a Case 580 Super L series 1 manual. Does anbody have one?

  4. #4smallblocks3502012-12-20 11:27

    Do you have any other copies for a 580 Super L?

  5. #569zfarmer2012-12-20 13:37

    smallblock PM me i may can fix u up

  6. #6smallblocks3502012-12-20 14:32

    Anybody know how long the probationary period for new members is? I am trying to PM a member.

  7. #7kb9nvh2013-01-07 12:49

    I need a service manual as well (1998 580SL series 2). Dont see a lot of options on ebay or anywhere else on the web. If someone could contact me I would appreciate it. Also, Is there a lower cost option than the dealer for parts? Pins especially but I also need to buy a pallet fork kit that I can weld to my loader bucket. Had a cold weather no starting problem that I Just solved. It was a bad fuel pump ($150 bucks). After fixing that and with the re-attempts to get it started I blew out my alternator with my battery "Schumacher charger/starter". FYI dont use these types of starter boosting devices. This is the second expensive damage this device has caused to different vehicles/equipmnet. As a charger it works fine.

  8. #8andrew802013-01-08 08:03

    I have the service manual for the 580SR, RS+, 590SR and 695SR in pdf. Dont know if that works for you

  9. #9kb9nvh2013-01-09 10:11

    Not sure about the "R" version? Was that sold in the US?

  10. #10andrew802013-01-12 09:28

    Don´t know. I just have the manual

  11. #11joelx7772024-04-29 17:17

    I would love a copy of this manual please.