Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 225 hydraulic issue

digs2 ยท 2022-06-25 07:59

When I crowd in and and curl the bucket in at the same time a relief valve stalls and things seem stressed ? If I carefully use one function at a time it passes and runs normal , maybe a bit of valve strain but not always ? Not sure if I should begin on the distributor ,the swivel or controls ?

Replies2
  1. #1uffex2022-06-26 04:17

    good day Digs2 Your post is not so easy for me to follow. May I ask a couple of questions 1- when use the bucket cylinder to lift the relief valve are you at full stroke? 2. I do not follow the connection to the central rotary joint or is there more to the event that you have not mentioned? Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2digs22022-06-26 07:44

    When i engage the bucket cyl and the stick cyl at the same time partial stroke the machine seems to bind and relief valve howls. It doesnt do it every time ? Thanks for the consideration !