Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 226d dual auto leveling adjust

Mikha shmilovich ยท 2018-04-06 01:55

Hi how can I adjust the dual auto leveling in my machine? At the moment it only level when its raised about the middle heigh of the cab and when its lowered to its lowest position its in an up angle ant not parallel to.the ground, how do I adjust it to stay parallel all the way from the lowest point meaning the ground level and up to the highest point the end point of the parallel arms. Thank you

Replies2
  1. #1Nige2018-04-06 07:35

    The instructions for ILEV (auto-levelling) are somewhat complex. Do you have an Operation Manual with the machine, all the instructions are in that document.

  2. #2Mikha shmilovich2018-04-06 09:56

    Dear Nige, Thank you for your reply. I have the Operation Manual I'll have a look at it and I hope that i'll find what i'm looking for there. Thank you again have a great weekend