Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT 236 4YZ06424 Interlock Failure

CatLover1234 ยท 2022-09-06 14:46

Hi, Im Diego from Mexico. I have a CAT 236 (Product Identification Number CAT00236T4YZ06424) that stopped workking last week. it seems to be a problem with the Interlock system, we already checked out the hydraulic system and its working good. We checked the safety switches (seat and harness) and they are working. Almost checked the fuse box and the ecm fuse was blown, i replaced it but the machine still not working. I noticed that the parking brake warning light does not turns on when I start the engine. Hope someone can help me, im 186 miles away from the nearest CAT dealership.

Replies1
  1. #1CatLover12342022-09-07 14:11

    UPDATE I tested the pressure at the drive pilot port and it is 65 PSI and then I tested the pressure at the bucket pilot port and it doesnt reach 50 PSI