Wondering if anyone else has had any of these issues with their SS loader while moving snow my parking brake came on for no reason, few weeks later front and rear work lights and back-up alarm would intermittently quit working, and then the axillary hydraulics quit working to angle my plow blade.
Sound like you need to start going through your wire plugs. Pull them apart and put them back together. Should solve your problems. Put a dab of die electric grease in the plug as well to keep corrosion down.
I started that process the other day when I raised the cab I was able to undo one square plug that was on the rear fire wall but there is a bigger round plug that I was unable to pull part any hints on how that one comes apart?
Caterpillarmech, I was able to undo all but 3 wire plugs sprayed with electric cleaner to be able to get a better grip on them and they will get checked. My ground strap from the fire wall to the ground post on the back of the machine had some corrosion on it so I replaced it. while at dealers to get the strap they told me I might want to check the ECM? box under the floor pan also. any more thoughts?