It start fine, but no power to the controls. changed park break switch and arm switch. the light on the park break dont light up still. chasing wiring cant find a brake in wiring? wondering if anyone had had this issue or shed some light for me. Thanks
just replaced the seat switch as well and still nothing? fuses are all good. making a hummimg sound when i turn the key on from one of the relays, but sounds like a fuel pump. im new to the equipment, but still plugging away trying to learn thanks
There's also a sensor in the seat that is part of that circuit. The machine will stop if there's no weight in the seat. You might take a look at that.
I have a door on mine. The door must be plugged in, or, if I wanna run doorless, the jumper plug must be installed.
Does the hydraulic fan turn ? We have had more than one break the plastic flex plate that drives the pumps Pj
^^^^what he said. I've replaced a ton of those plastic coupler setups on all kinds of machines Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
yea if the park light goes off and still no go, you probabbly have a plastic disk failure. i had one on my 236
Another issue could be the actual parking brake solenoid failed, I've seen that cause similar issue on several b series ssl, or the plastic flex coupler, but hooking up test gauges will tell the tale.