starts and runs fine, push parking brake rocker switch, light still shows brake on, and amber diamond shape caution light is on . all hydraulic functions work normal. Machine does not try and move.
I suspect failed park brake solenoid. Please attach machine serial number to help allow further information to be shared.
As above, need the Serial Number. Do the bucket hydraulics (lift & tilt) still work.?
Serial JAY05808. I unplugged solenoid and ran a pigtail direct to battery pos. and Neg. solenoid clicks in during hookup
JAY05808. Yes all hydraulics work fine after pushing the park brake switch - they are locked out like normal after start up- but when depressing park brake switch - they function properly - but left joystick has no function during movement and park light stays lit
Do you have the Auxiliary Instrument Panel in the top RH corner (I think) of the cab that allows you to view the Diagnostic Codes on the machine.? If not then unless anyone has any other ideas it appears as though the next move is to hook Cat ET up to the machine and look at the Codes. I'm suspecting an electronic fault in the LH joystick.
No it does not have the display in right corner - only way to get codes is hook up ET
That appears to be your only option Then. Without Codes it’s nothing more than blundering around in the dark.
1
If it was any darker I would think it was a eclipse
Any update? Mines had that issue for a while, amber diamond shape flashing and amber engine light. Only answer I can find is clogged air filter but replaced both of those and the sensor on the intake tube. Use to only show up for a few seconds and then go away but now it will run half a day fine and then decide it doesn’t want to work at all.
I know this is an old thread, but having a similar issue with amber exclamation flashing and solid amber engine light. sometimes will have bucket and arm movement with no travel and sometimes nothing. have checked wiring and replaced air filters as well as the sensor....