What is the good bad and ugly on it? Looking at buying one. It is a 2008. It has about 1500 hours on it, cab, it comes with bucket, forks, trencher. What is it worth?
The good? Great traction, flotation. The bad? Cat/Perkins motor has had its share of problems. The ugly? Repair bills on the undercarraige if misused or ran hard. Whats it worth? Mtl's ( multi terain loaders) depriciate fast. Track some sales on machinery trader, E-bay. Tough to say with out pics though.
Most of the use will be in poultry houses pushing litter. It will be used some to re pile burn piles and some brush cutting. The undercarriage is different looking. The machine is on machinery trader, it is located in Alabama. It looks to be in great condition. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Should work good in that application, if size is ok. How is the undercarraige " different looking?" Whats is asking price? send a link if you can.
It looks like the asv undercarriage. I will try to post a link. Asking price is 29000 I think the size will work. I was looking at a bobcat t190. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
It is an ASV undercarraige. Cat and ASV had this weird marraige- ASV provided UC's, Cat gave them Engines. Its a little more complicated than this but suffice it to say it did not work out well either way. The 247 is the Cat machine where the weight of the machine is even close to the UC it was designed for. My PT 60 has same UC and is 700 pounds +/- lighter. 29K is way too much IMO. Puts value of machine mid 20ish.
I was thinking it was too much too. Plus I don't like the looks of the Asv undercarriage . It looks very easy to break. All the machines I have found seemed to be priced high. I really want a bobcat bc I want the kubota engine. I want joystick controls and they seem hard to find in the bobcat. I like the Takeuchi but haven't been able to find what I want yet.