Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 257b aux schematic

Midnightmoon ยท 2021-03-12 11:47

Looking for the aux wire schematic. 257b serial cat0257blslk06992 No aux function currently for attachment

Replies4
  1. #1Nige2021-03-12 12:06

    Sent you a PM.

  2. #2Midnightmoon2021-03-12 18:05

    If the solenoid ohms out at 2.5 will that stop the interlock module aux control to send power to the solenoid? If I disconnect the solenoid wiring will that also stop the power to be sent? I read they should be 10ohms and the interlock module aux control wont send power to solenoid if it sees a problem with the solenoid. The aux hyd lockout turns the indicator light on but I need to confirm it's working properly before completely ruling that out. The machine works fine other then the aux hydraulics

  3. #3Nige2021-03-12 18:51

    There is a table on the schematic (Page 8?) giving the resistance specs of the solenoids. From memory I think that one is 10+/-0.5 ohms.

  4. #4Midnightmoon2021-03-15 08:45

    I need some further advise on this one. Not having a service manual is a pain. right side joystick was replaced, I used 10ohm resistors to test voltage to the coils. voltage is 8-9vlots and doesnt change with aux control switches on joystick. tested all wiring to and from controller and looks good. Before buying coils I want to confirm controller is working properly.