Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

TRAK International part number crossreference?

jwest1024 · 2021-03-12 13:07

For several tractors and a skid steer (scat trak 1300C) I'm putting together a spreadsheet for all the common consumables and replacement parts along with known (more common, still made) replacement manufacturer/parts for each. Easy for everything but the 1300C. I can't find a cross reference for almost all of the typical consumables. Here is the list for my Scat Trak (serial number 11XX). Can anyone point me to a cross reference for TRAK part numbers to modern replacements? I'd rather keep a chart on-hand for yearly maintenance rather than scratching my head.... OEM Part Description 8324021 Pre-Filter, Fuel 8324025 Filter, Fuel (from 1300-0860) 8273235 Element, Air Cleaner - Safety 8273234 Element, Air Cleaner - Primary 8023643 Cartridge, Engine Oil Filter 8320047 Element, Hydraulic Oil Filter 8032221 Belt, Engine Fan 8229237 Fuse, 15 amp 8229233 Fuse, 7.5 amp 8229236 Fuse, 30 amp

Replies4
  1. #1Punkbooty2025-04-25 19:48

    Were you ever able to get this information? I could sure use it if you did.

  2. #2HarleyHappy2025-04-26 08:51

    What information are you seeking? I have a 1300c and all the manuals. I can tell you after hours of searching, you can’t cross much and those that you can are stupid expensive. For instance, I changed out the air filter housing because the filters were 300 bucks for both of them. I bought a cheap plastic one off Amazon, with filters, for 50 bucks. The hydraulic filter, which I did not change the filter head, was 80 bucks. Next time I change the filter, I may by a generic JD filter head and be able to buy 20 dollar filters.

  3. #3Punkbooty2025-04-26 12:03

    I'm finding the same issues. Right now what I need is the fuel filters. If you have any of the other part numbers that you'd be willing to share, that would be great. I have all the manuals as well, but I can't seem to cross reference any of the part numbers.

  4. #4lucasdemon72025-04-28 19:45

    It can be tough finding cross-references for older models like the Scat Trak. You might want to check with aftermarket filter manufacturers like Wix or Donaldson, as they often have cross-reference tools for hard-to-find parts boardresults2025.com/ .