I trying to rebuild diesel engine 3013 for Cap 302.5 and I need spec. or shop manual. I would like to know the best place to get a good quality manual. Engine SN. 4zw10038 mod.3013
I'm not sure an engine manual would be available. The 4ZW engine was only built as a machine engine so AFAIK the service invformation relating to it would all be contained in the 302.5 machine service manual, not separately. if you want to search for them the various service manual modules for the engine are as follows:- SENR5022 - Specifications. SENR5023 - Systems Operation, Test & Adjust. SENR5027 - Disassembly & Assembly. All the above are sections in the 302.5 excavator (4AX S/N prefix) Service Manual reference RENR2840.
Sorry that "4AX" above should be "4AZ" but all the other information is correct.
I have searched and found the SENR5027 - Disassembly & Assembly manual but can't find one with my prefix : 4zw10038. Will other SENR5027 manuals with a 3013 engine work to rebuild my engine?
That's because the engine was never sold just as an engine under that Serial Number. It was sold installed in a machine. SENR5027 covers 302.5 machines with S/N "4AZ1-Up" and that's what your 3013 engine of 4ZW S/N prefix was originally installed in.