Hey guys, I have been running my 303 fine with no issues until just recently. I let it sit for about a month. I went to go use it and when I pressed the boom swing pedal to the right it stuck. I can’t get the boom swing to go back left. Any input on where to maybe start? I was using boom swing prior to being parked without any issues at all.
Is the poppet stuck down in the control valve. If it was out in the weather id almost bet on it
I will check tomorrow. It has been out in the weather and we have had some freezing cold temps last few weeks. I’m not real familiar with the hydraulic system on these things let alone the components. Do you have any insight if the poppet is stuck? Thanks Tyler.
Look under the pedal that swings it there will be 2 round poppets sticking up well should be i suspect you have one stuck in the down position. The control will have alot of slop where it isnt suppose too. To fix it the valve will have to come apart get cleaned up and resealed
I dug back into it today and that was the problem. All fixed thank you Tyler I appreciate Mr!