Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 304 quick coupler help

movindirt ยท 2015-11-21 13:01

Hey guys, does anyone know if the Cat 304 and 303 use the same size quick coupler? I've got a bunch of 303 attachments already and I'd like to bump up to a 304 size machine, just wondering if it will all still work with it. Thanks.

Replies4
  1. #1movindirt2015-11-22 09:45

    all I really need are the 3 measurements from a 304- pin size, pin length and distance between pin center to pin center. Thanks.

  2. #2bigbob2015-11-22 18:43

    Ask your Cat dealer

  3. #302Dmax2015-11-22 20:20

    Measure yours then go to your dealer and measure a 304. I'm sure you could have your coupler modified to make it work. I've done similar jobs like that.

  4. #4movindirt2015-11-23 11:10

    I did and they say it interchanges, but I thought they were different sizes, just wanting to verify it.