Hello everyone, I have a 2017 Cat 304e that’s having some hydraulic issues I believe. It only has decent power when it is cold, not warmed up. After it warms up it can barely drive up a slight hill with the bucket full of dirt. It cannot even lift up itself with the front blade. This all seems to only work when it is still cold. I have changed the hydraulic filter and the fluid looks nice. This thing is a turd to work with. Any help would be appreciated!
Hello Denis.bozz If possible, try and supply the serial number of your machine so that some of the forum members can get the right information to try and help with your problem
Welcome to the Forums Db! Glad to have you. As Kobe said post the serial number of the machine as there are many variants of 304's. Our experienced mechanics will need it in order to help you find out whats wrong. Something is not right with your machine. I've ran alot of Cat mini's and own a couple of 305's. The machine should easily pick itself up with the blade or the boom.
Might be a good idea, if you could buy, beg, or borrow a set of gauges.
In addition to posting up a Serial Number what type of oil are you using in the hydraulic system.?
CAT0304EJME403189
Just has cat oil
What weight?