Cat 304cr NAD00852 Need help finding a suitable replacement starter motor. I have the cat part listed as 195-8486 Trying to find something other than the OEM cat Thanks in advance
If you have a motor shop near you they may be able to provide one or rebuild yours.
Plenty of non-OEM results come up searching for that Part Number.
Sorry I should’ve specified I was hoping to get something local like Napa to save on downtime. Napa and other parts stores local to me were not able to cross it to anything in stock or available. Although for the right price of 900$ some were able to special order to have on hand from 14-31 days I was able to find 31A66-00102 online that looks compatible for the s4l2 engine. I will be dropping it off at a rebuild/ repair shop tomorrow with hopes of quick turn around.
eBay or Amazon.? Starter Motor 195-8486 For Caterpillar Mini Excavator 304 305 | eBay Starter Motor 195-8486 For Caterpillar Mini Excavator 304 305 www.ebay.com https://www.amazon.com/STARTER-CATERPILLAR-EXCAVATOR-195-8486-1958486/dp/B007GC9R7W
Oem Cat is only $550. DB Electrical is $200 thru Amazon. I've had good results with DB Electrical parts.
It's $150 and shipped from China, I'm in the biggest aftermarket parts market in Guangzhou, China。 Air freight is also very fast, the freight is more expensive, and it will arrive at your place in 6-8 days
Went to drop it off for rebuild and they had a gear reduction starter in stock that I should have the room to install. 290$ out the door. Thanks for everyone’s help. I feel now that my post may have been a little premature.