Have an older cat 305 and it couldn’t sideswing an acorn with the bucket. SWing operation is super slow and weak. Cannot lift Machine with blade but bucket and boom and stick cylinder and drives are strong. Needs a new gear pump maybe?? Or is there something else to check?
I'm pretty sure those capped ports are test ports, have someone put gauges on them to see if your pump is within spec. I'm assuming you've already replaced the hydraulic filter? Another area to check is whether the valves are opening properly to provide full flow. I've also heard of instances where hydraulic hoses have collapsed internally severely restricting flow. Nige will likely have better answers than me but these are a few possibilities.
Anyone
S/N?
CAT00305PDSA00945
I'd suggest that a test of the swing relief valve might be useful. Not necessarily to make any adjustments, but simply to see what you have now. Also make sure engine High Idle RPM is within specification.