Hi, I tried using the search function, but it seems to automatically exclude some specific terms that are common for some reason, so I’m getting results for machines I’m not interested in. Is there a way to adjust the search function so it doesn’t exclude what I’m looking for? I have a 2022 306 CR that has frequent minor coolant leaks from hose connections. It almost seems like the coolant hoses might be from a bad batch. The upper radiator hose, from the thermostat housing to the radiator, seeps coolant from time to time, and I’m worried that if I keep tightening the hose clamp, it’ll break soon! This machine is still covered under the powertrain/hydraulic warranty. Any idea if coolant leaks are included in this warranty? I recently used the coolant/engine block heater and noticed another coolant leak coming from under the cab area. I’m assuming this one is another loose hose clamp, possibly in the HVAC heater core area. I removed the side and bottom panels in that area but couldn’t find easy access to the HVAC unit to inspect the leak. Does anyone have the service instructions for accessing the HVAC available? Also, I figured I’d ask if any of you “in the know” have heard of bulletins from CAT about potentially defective coolant hose batches? Serial number of the rig is 6G606301. Thanks!
The powertrain warranties I know of are normally 2 years. Are you sure the machine is still under warranty.? Do you mean leaks from between a hose and a fitting (loose hose clamp.?) or are the hoses themselves leaking.? What type of coolant is in the system.? I wouldn't have thought that leaks were covered under warranty unless a hose actually failed. Even then all you would get would be a replacement hose to install yourself. First I've heard of it. Usually any info regarding defective manufacture would be in regard to one specific part number of hose.