Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 312 (grey)AC low pressure switch

rudeag ยท 2010-05-01 17:04

Assuming the 312 has a low pressure cut out switch for AC, does anyone know where it is located?

Replies6
  1. #1bobin352010-05-01 17:15

    There is a switch on rear of compressor

  2. #2rudeag2010-05-01 17:36

    high ,low or in the middle?

  3. #3bobin352010-05-01 18:29

    theres only one there

  4. #4rudeag2010-05-01 20:31

    I'm guessing the compressor is not the original or the right one for the hoe since there is no switch on the back. BTW is the compressor 12 or 24 volts?Thanks.

  5. #5machine2010-05-02 12:19

    Although I am not familiar with Cats I have found that there is only one switch that is a combination high/low. look in the area of the receiver dryer.

  6. #6Dirt Digger 772011-02-16 22:42

    cat 416b I have a cat 416b. The ac is not cycleing off. New ac compressor and clutch was installed. It is pumping the low side down to 0psi and the high side is 150psi.Is this normal? Thanks,