I have a cat 313bsr grey model, and I`m looking to buy another one for parts. If anyone has or knows where there is one for sale please let me know. This is really my only option, since you can`t get any parts for it. I will post the year tomorrow. Thanks
Check Machinery Trader. Do you have a parts book for it? If true it would be the first CAT machine I ran across that's less than twenty years old that was hard to get parts for, never mind the gray market deal. Now too expensive and far away maybe, I think all the Asian stuff still comes out of Singapore? What parts exactly are you in need of?
Over here in New Zealand we have plenty of cat 313b's most of the parts for nz are in aust and some come out of Singapore . It's only a bit of cost on freight but I guss that you got the jap spec digger for less than a U.S. one so it still works out cheep?? We get all of the jap diggers here and never have to much trouble getting bits. My 311cu is a jap import. You need a very good parts person to help.
I`m looking to buy another one here in the states so hopefully I won`t have any more issues for awhile. Can`t find the year on it.Eng: 4D34T Serial# *E75566* Pin: *9PR00204* :Banghead