Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 323F codes

twr · 2020-09-08 16:46

XCF-418 E1364-2 and E1389-1,2,3 have not been around these much I guess there coming out of warranty 4500 hours.

Replies4
  1. #1Mark2502020-09-08 17:17
  2. #2twr2020-09-08 17:26

    thanks but just trying to see what to do now

  3. #3JD955SC2020-09-08 20:00

    If you don’t shut down and have it fixed the machine is going to severely derate and be a complete pain even just trying to walk it to a low boy

  4. #4BertEe2020-09-09 04:06

    I used to have the E1389 all the time, it would drive me nuts. I dumped a lot of money into new sensors, new SCR filters, DEF lines...nothing helped in the long run. It could be not popular, but consider deleting it. I did mine with a company that did it online with laptop and cat adapter. After that I just needed to remove filter ceramic from inside the cans.