Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 329EL Manuals

JSerwa ยท 2022-03-31 15:26

Hi All, Wondering if anyone has access to the manuals (O&M, Technical, Parts) for a Cat 329 EL excavator? If possible to get an electronic version it would be much appreciated! Thank you

Replies7
  1. #1Nige2022-03-31 15:47

    Too many models to take a guess what you have. What's the Serial number, or at least the S/N prefix (TST, WJK, etc).?

  2. #2JSerwa2022-04-01 11:13

    s/n ZCD00298

  3. #3Nige2022-04-01 11:29

    I don't have access to them but can give you some info so that you can go looking for them yourself. For that Serial Number your manuals are Cat Publication references: - O&M - SEBU8576 - $90 to download from Cat. Parts - SEBP6249 - $115 to download from Cat. Service - I can't find a document reference but if you follow this link it is apparently available on scribd.com. You would have to subscribe (30-day free trial?) to get a copy - https://www.scribd.com/document/512...fix-ZCD-Service-Repair-Manual-ZCD00001-and-Up I've seen docs downloaded from scribd before and they were all the geneuine article. FYI to buy a CD version of the same manual through normal channels is priced at $640.

  4. #4JSerwa2022-04-01 12:10

    The scribd link is just a very small excerpt from the actual manual

  5. #5Nige2022-04-01 13:03

    I may be wrong but think you have to sign up to scribd to get the full download. Sorry if that's not the case. CD service manual available here - https://www.servicemanualpro.com/?page=Products&searchbox=ZCD00298 They alslo have an eBay shop where prices are often cheaper than their web site.

  6. #6JSerwa2022-04-01 13:09

    Thanks for the link. If you upload a document they allow you a free download but it is possible it didn't send me the complete manual.

  7. #7Nige2022-04-01 14:19

    A full copy of the service manual could potentially contain more than 20 individual documents - it's how all service manuals are assembled. Maybe this is the issue. I've only ever downloaded single documents from that web site before.