The engine monitor begins to boot up when I first turn on the key but then goes blank. Anyone have ideas what might be causing this and/or how to fix?
What's the s/n
Does everything else in the cab work when the monitor goes off?
Does it go blank on crank or with just ign feed "on"
I have the same problem with mine, only when it's extremely cold. If I let the machine warm up for half hour it warms up in the cab it will come on, if it still doesn't come on, cycle the key off and on, and it will appear. Sometimes I have no cab power at all,but it will come on after half hour warm up. The fix is the cab relay, located on left side of machine at rear, where the main power switch is. You have to take a few bolts of the panel then 4 bolts on relay. Its any easy job. Condensation gets in the contacts over time. This is for 330CL serial DKY