Sorry for poor description.
i don't know how to edit the photo, so it is mess........sorrrrry...
great pics
Thank you. I got more, and will upload more later
Hi Vivian, Interesting GPS set-up, very large monitor, I like that. Thanks for sharing the photos...
seems i got more about that will share it later
Very nice long boom :exactly
Here is more pics i do not take this photos, but i like them very much.
If you like the photos, tell me and will upload more...... :slomo
Yes always interesting Cheers Will
Excellent pictures Vivian thank you for posting...................................
Awsome pics....thanks for sharing
Hey there...here are a series of photos of excavators and rock drills working on a highway project. Most of the excavators are Cat 345. Then various other types, including Cat hoes with rock drill attachments. The largest ones in the series area 385 Cat and a 1250 being assembled for the job. http://adventuresinmikeslife.blogspot.ca/2011/12/drill-bits-and-dynamite-part-ten.html
Thank you. Just sharing something here.
I do not take this photo :slomo:
Awesome piece of equipment & This device will probably perform really well. CAT creates nice unit's.
Nice photos Vivian. Are they all from the same area in China ? Are you somehow involved with the operation or servicing of the excavators ? Would you happen to have any photos of excavators on barges working in the South China Sea.
. Photos come from Dutch building machine forum, and the names are removed ... http://www.bouwmachineforum.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=2037&start=110
I saw that Vivian is in China and thought maybe those machines were there for some reason or another. Thanks for clarifying that. Bouwmachine looks like a nice forum. Too bad I cannot read and understand Dutch !
Hi,Schuiver, thanks for your comments. i don't know, i do not take this photos, and the photos do not come from http://www.bouwmachineforum.nl/forum...2037&start=110 , i see it from a website here, but maybe you are right. Ok, i will stop to sharing it here.