Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat 420D – Part numbers

beamero ยท 2022-04-29 09:59

2005 BLN11341. Machine has pilot controls. Looking for the boot part #s that are on the the bottom of the Pilot Control arms (L&R), that met up with the floor of the cab. Also would like to verify that 180-5795 is the correct lower seat cushion for this machine.

Replies6
  1. #1beamero2022-04-29 10:03
  2. #2heymccall2022-04-29 10:11

    #9 ?

  3. #3beamero2022-04-29 10:35

    Wow they are proud of those boots. $128.12 each

  4. #4heymccall2022-04-29 10:44

    My Cat dealer was $98.36

  5. #5heymccall2022-04-29 14:41

    Yup. Right number for the vinyl bottom cushion of the seat. #14

  6. #6kshansen2022-04-29 14:57

    Can't help on the boots for a 420D but do recall when I was still at the quarry I needed a pair of control stick boots for I believe it was a 980GII. Forget the price but know it was outrageous. Ok amazing what a quick search on old files will turn up! those boots back in 2013 were going for $75.00 back then. I salvaged the best one and the working group leader took it home and his wife who made a couple from the sample. She had some light vinyl scraps left over from when she had repaired some seats on his snowmobile!