4 year old LiuGong loader 856h, stuck in reverse, start in neutral and starts going backwards slowly, give it more gas ,goes backwards faster, shift to reverse and reverse normally, shift into foward 2 and will not move until you rev it very high and then it slams foward, I can feel it fighting the reverse gear before it moves., No error display, tested all the solenoids and no problem, pulled the valve body cleaned and reinstall and no change, only solenoid getting power is m4 which is supposed to be that way in neutral, no other solenoids getting power even when I shift to reverse or foward, swapped out 4 of the 5 solenoids with new ones and no change, LiuGong bringing out new column shifter assembly tomorrow, any ideas as to what the problem could be, thanks ,Rick.
Did you ever get a resolution to this?
Ricktac I have a problem exactly like your loader and it’s 4yrs old and only has 605hrs. It’s sticking in reverse and I believe I have low trans pressure. I pulled the screen and found metal,clutch pack material, and two fibre trust washers. I know this is a failed transmission but I’m curious to what happened to your trans.