Here the cat 5110b excavator from euro demolition with a brand new 12 tons Mantovanibenne SH 1000r scrap shear.
almost dont need a high reach boom with a machine that big:lmao pretty cool pic:drinkup
I know people use the steel shear for some concrete crunching , but it looks like this guy has alot of concrete chomping planned with the shear . My question is .... is that common around the world? I kind of thought, you either had a multi processor or your had one of each . One machine with shear and one with concrete cruncher. I am sort of in the market for a multi processor , anyone have any suggestions of a good brand with actual support after the sale? Thanks, doug
We use shears to size larger chunks of concrete(rebar) for the muncher to handle, but once you use a shear for that you need to replace the blades before you use it on steel only or you will spend more time unjamming it.
That is just cool. How much fuel does a 5110b burn in a day?
Is that machine capable of bringing down that building? It kind of looks to be a bit short of height and the operator looks to be a a bit too close to the action IMO...
Hey Wulf, I could be wrong but in the 2nd pic there is a crane/boom on the right. Perhaps that is for a wrecking ball??. And if it has lost its wrecking ball I know where it is
Nice pictures! We use a Cat 375 w/ a LaBounty MSD3000R shear as our primary wrecking machine to take down old automotive plants. the shear is used for both concrete and steel structures, because (while it's not good for the blades) a shear can crush concrete, and cut steel beams, as each present themselves where as a concrete crusher/cutter is only good for crushing concrete, and cutting small amounts of rebar. Eric
One of the 2 excavators is modified to a tripple demolition excavator for heavy demolition duties. Later in the year the other machine will be the tuhd 90m demolition machine. Today the tripple 5110b made his first working hours.
I like the tipping cab.
awesome pictures of an amazing looking machine. sheer power. just killer.
Dig Dug DigDug you asked "I am sort of in the market for a multi processor , anyone have any suggestions of a good brand with actual support after the sale? Thanks, doug" I have some contacts at Allied Gator, they seem to be a great outfit. 800-624-2867 ask for Demo Dan he knows the industry very well and tell him Chris at Gibersons' sent you. If that doesnt work out let me know exactly the tool and size you are interested in. I have a lot of contacts that broker equipment.
Thank you eco - after hearing the prices of a multi processor , I might get a mechanical concrete crusher attachment. thanks doug
The Big "Dutch Bunker-Killer" at work. http://www.bouwmachineforum.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13874 Euro Demolition High Reach Demolition (for hire) line up: - Cat 5110B Triple nr.1 (28m > 18t) - Cat 5110B Triple nr.2 (33m) - Cat 5110B 90TUHD (90m > 5t and 80m > 10t) - Cat 5110B 75TUHD (75m) - Cat 345C UHD (26m > 3t) - Etec 333 ZTHRD (23m > 2.5t) - Etec 888 HRD (35m > 5t) - Hitachi ZX870LCH-3 E-HRD (48m > 4.5t) - Hitachi ZX67LCH-3 THRD (38m > 3.5t) (for sale) see the progress of the 90mtr. Cat 5110B TUHD (the highest in the world): http://www.vantunen.org/hrd/index8.htm
Nice pics! Awesome Machines!
wow there sure some impressive machines
heres a video of a animated one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJa5UATbfoY
there is one lucky guy sitting in that cab!:notworthy