I was looking at Cats website to find the width of a 613 and it looks like they have discontinued both the 613 and 615. Is that right or am I just missing something? Thanks for the help, Chris
Yes, that is correct. I don't understand it either.
Thanks. The 613s were good little machines and can move a lot of dirt in the right conditions. Since Deere quit building the 762 and 862 they had no competition at all.
It's a pity all the manufacturers have dropped production of the small capacity elevators these days. They're a good size to learn on, can't make a big mess (cuts & fills) real fast like 20 or 30 yd3 machine in the wrong hands They still have their uses in limited access jobs and where too much weight can cause damage, ie topping up irrigation channels where you need to haul dirt in
Rebuild
Have done just that over several years with my 101F