Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CAT 928Hz or Hyundai 757-9

NFDDJS ยท 2011-11-21 21:40

So I am renting a Hyundai 757-9 this winter and can buy it in April when I turn it in but I was talking to my CAT rep today and he was showing me numbers on some new CAT 928Hz loaders that I can buy for about the same money as the Hyundai 757-9. I know the CAT is a smaller then the Hyundai, around 4000lbs lighter and 20 less HP. 80% of the use for this loader is snow removal and might put 100-150 hours in the summer loading gravel and mulch. So I have some questions for all of you... 1) How do you all like the CAT 928 or 930? (930 is the same just a different boom) 2) What size pushers have you been putting on these machines? (we are running a 16ft pro tech rubber loader pusher on the 757-9 and would like to keep running that even if I do get the CAT) 3) Any known problems with both of these loaders? I have always been a CAT guy but these Hyundai have thinking with there 3 year 3000 hour warranty at no added cost, I still dont see why CAT doesnt stand behind there equipment more. I have both a 2006 and 2008 CAT 420E and they have been great will very little problems but the 2006 has 982 hours on it and the 2008 only has 467 hours and both are not under any warranty. You would think even a 1500 hour 3 year warranty would be standard... Thanks for taking your time to respond

Replies0

No replies yet.