Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Who makes your favorite loader?

CEwriter ยท 2011-11-21 12:34

Who makes your favorite 2.5-cu.-yd. (about 100 hp, 10,000 lbs.) wheel loader? Case Caterpillar Doosan Gehl Hyundai JCB John Deere Kawasaki Komatsu Liebherr New Holland Terex Volvo Please click here to share your opinion Having some fun with these brand-preference questions: Who makes your favorite backhoe loader? Who makes your favorite skid steer?

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies15
  1. #1dayexco2011-11-27 10:49

    will our email boxes be spammed if we give you our email addresses? do they get sold?

  2. #2CEwriter2011-11-27 21:11

    There should be no requirement to provide an email address.

  3. #3CEwriter2011-12-02 13:51

    Results are in! Crazy thing is not that Case won, but that more than two-thirds of respondents prefer Case 2.5-yd loaders. See where the rest of the chips fell: Contractors Prefer Case 2.5-Cu.-Yd. Loaders L

  4. #4Gerd2011-12-03 07:19

    Case, it's true!

  5. #5Evan2012-02-10 07:15

    :jawdrop I'm quite happy with my 930G Cat.

  6. #6lonkinggroup2012-02-15 20:42

    I love John deere, i love their brand name and image. And i am fond of its line:"nothing runs like a deere, because nothing builds like one". Also, i love caterpillar, it has interesting naming story and it has its featured caterpillar yellow. Finally, i have to say Lonking, a chinese construction machinery manufacturer also bulids beautiful ones and it also has meaningful story about its brand.

  7. #7stuvecorp2012-02-16 02:01

    Ha, of course Case loaders won. I missed this but would have voted Case. I would like to put some time in a Volvo as they look good.

  8. #8TCS2012-02-18 07:29

    I will start by saying after 40 years in this business I was alway a CAT guy first,but after replacing and rebuilding CAT transmissions and buying tires on newer overpowered CATs to compensate for overzealous employee loader "operators" that would rather spin tires than be operators. Currently I like Hyundai machines for their longevity,stockpiling/truck loading cycle time and most of all I like the way they are powered and geared when breaking out and digging a gravel face. The Cummins engines and ZF trans have been trouble free,but just as important I'm only buying tires now if there is a major cut or tear in them.

  9. #9770G2012-02-18 07:50

    I like the Deere loaders. Power, speed ease of use, cab comfort... Seems to have it all, in my opinion. I'll post some really need videos below this post, well worth a watch

  10. #10770G2012-02-18 07:52

    John Deere vs Volvo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7lXS5yw_oM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

  11. #11770G2012-02-18 07:55

    John Deere vs CAT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJfWVvgqpmA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

  12. #12770G2012-02-18 08:05

    John Deere vs Komatsu http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3k0C8dzdSI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

  13. #13770G2012-02-18 08:12

    CAT loader..... Kinda cool http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ip5DUAtoFw&feature=youtube_gdata_player Not sure why some of the above links didn't go blue, I try'd several times to get them with no luck. Hopefully you can just copy link and paste

  14. #14DGMM2012-02-20 23:59

    test

  15. #15lonkinggroup2012-02-23 21:11

    i love John deere, i think they are professional.