I have a 931b cat that I let set for a coupe of years because it have a blowed head gasket . I was told this by cat people. I would like to fix it now Could someone walk me through it? Thank Guys
Hello tradedice1, welcome to the fourm, have you ever done a head gasket before?? Also i think that you should look for help near by, and get a good book for part no..good luck, sam.
Thank for your respond , I have rebuilt a Toyota 4 cylinder gas engine but never a cat engine
Hello tradedice1, A little experence helps, and a good machine shop, If i were you i would take it to a good machine shop to make sure that it is completely flat and the valve's are in good shape. Also be sure to keep track of the push rods, to put back in the same order, and the old gasket material cleaned off completely. Also you may need to adjust the valves, There are a few guys on the fourm with the 931b, maybe they have a few more things to say. Good luck, sam.