Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need input on a 933C or similar ????

powerjoke ยท 2013-11-10 00:09

I have job where I have some strange specs to have a machine meet and a 933C hydro is about the only thing I can come up with, does anyone have any experience with a 933 hydrostat machine ? I bought a new 939c hydro a few years ago and was pretty happy with it but looking at the specs there are a few differences so I'm not sure how much alike they are..... What I need is; 1 steel tracks, 2 has a 1yd bucket, 3 weighs less than 20k and when I say less I mean it CANNOT weigh a pound more. 4 lift height near 9' 5 lift cap of about 10k 6 needs to be hydrostat (for the speed and likeness of my other machines) A large skid would prolly work but wouldn't meet all the criteria, and in my experience with my 939C would keep up or run faster than about any of my skid loaders and carried a lot larger bucket. Anyone else have any ideas? Pj

Replies8
  1. #1powerjoke2013-11-10 00:19

    This pic is just here because every thread need a pic lol. Does anyone know if they ever put A/C on them ? Pj

  2. #2DMiller2013-11-10 07:01

    So what ya doing to need so light a machine, working in a warehouse?

  3. #3JBGASH2013-11-10 07:25

    PJ, I had a 931 and would be about what you describe, only not a hystat it was a standard powershift but a good simple machine. Jeff

  4. #4ol' Grump2013-11-10 08:23

    PJ? That critter in the pic appears to already have natural A/C

  5. #5powerjoke2013-11-10 10:09

    The specs are necessary because we are backfilling around a bunch of houses in a new development in really tight places, and the a/c is just because I might end up running it someday lol Pj

  6. #6d9gdon2013-11-10 10:29

    Yes, they made them with AC:

  7. #7DMiller2013-11-10 10:44

    Rather cute little buggy.

  8. #8powerjoke2013-11-10 10:53

    Yes it is, if it was a hydro with DBG it would be exactly what I'm looking for On a side note has anyone had any experience with the self cleaning pyramid pads ? How to they work in stable material? Pj