Hello there,We have a hyd filter bypass alarm randomly . it seems to take an hr or so to come on . Have disconnected the switch to ruie it out , same result. There is also an intermittent brake temp alarm no buzzer just signal light . There are no brake sensors fitted to the machine . So im thinking there are a few gremlins hiding in there some where. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Matt
Can you start with a Serial Number please. It sounds as though you might need an electrical schematic.
5mw00192 I have a schematic , there is another electrical issue that it does not have dash lights or constant power to the 24/12v converter same circuit , connector 9 or 10 is where i thought id go first
So you have SENR1393.? Your idea sounds like a plan. Usually with plugged filter switches I generally try to rule out the mechanical side (bypass spool & springs in the filter head) first, then the switch itself. They do get "tired" over time. 499 GY from the plugged hyd filter switch goes through CONN 11 and CONN 24 on my schematic. I'll send you a copy.
many thanks ,RENR2140-2 janUARY 2015 is the verison i have
Allhough RENR2140 is for some 950G machines, it doesn't even cover the 5MW-prefix. I've sent you a copy of SENR1393-03, which covers all 5MW-prefix 950G loaders from first built up to S/N 1077, which includes your machine.