Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

cat chopper

Reuben ยท 2008-02-08 18:02

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&viewitem=&item=260209799791s No bids for it yet,Im actually surprised........

Replies11
  1. #1bobcat ron2008-02-08 18:54

    I don't think it will sell.

  2. #2BIGBEN20042008-02-08 19:37

    It was at the open house in Baltimore for Alban Cat and I snapped a picture of it with my cell phone. Up close it was very detailed. I have it as my aviator. Not sure how to post up pictures on here.

  3. #3BIGBEN20042008-02-08 19:50

    let me try. well that didn't work

  4. #4Countryboy2008-02-08 21:14

    Check out the second red link in my signature for help with posting pictures.

  5. #5toyman2008-03-10 11:24

    Being a rider I don't think I would want it. You would have to have a bunch of money that you didn't know what to do with to even think about wanting this. Don't get me wrong I like choppers and Cat machines, just not together . Toyman

  6. #6joispoi2008-03-10 14:55

    If I'm going to spend $100k on a Cat, you'd better believe it's going to be able to move a serious amount of dirt.

  7. #7Legdoc2008-03-10 20:10

    Remember, It's only worth what someone will pay for it. In 20 years it may be worth less than my 06 Rubicon. That hardtail will send you to the back surgeon!

  8. #8Canadian_digger2008-03-10 21:55

    Its going to sell they have one bid on it so far.

  9. #9Canadian_digger2008-03-10 21:57

    just checked it out again i'm a little late the auction ended in feb.

  10. #10Dieselfixer2008-03-31 21:05

    I would'nt want to ride it with the exhaust stack that close to my ear.

  11. #11bear2008-04-01 04:21

    'nuff said i think.:drinkup