I am looking at 2 dozers a Cat D3B and a Deere 450E. I need one for my small farm in western PA. Can anyone give me their opinion of which is the best of the two assuming they are about the same as far as overall condition goes. Thanks
I would prefer the JD over the D3B. More power and easier to use. The D3C was a lot better machine.
d9gdon do you still have your KENCO root rake that you mentioned? I am interested in purchasing it as I just bought a d4 with a 9" blade
No, I sold it last year. I see them all the time at auctions. Which D4 is it if you want me to look around?
I need to purchase one this week as we have a CAT 324 ex pulling stumps on 40 acs and need to clean up a little behind I have a D4C thanks for your response Van
yeah deere over cat in this case