Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Dozer Race

Bumpus ยท 2012-01-29 18:55

. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc5sGCW2c6E

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies17
  1. #1wosama931b2012-01-29 19:55

    That was the good old days, that one guy hit the ground and got back up quick, they were tough in the old days. Thanks , Sama

  2. #2tj_farmer2012-01-29 20:14

    god my back hurts after watching that.

  3. #3QuickTrax2012-01-29 21:41

    That was awesome!!!

  4. #4r_steven2012-01-30 03:55

    Lucky he was thrown off to the side!

  5. #5tctractors2012-01-30 13:38

    I think the driver that poked a hole through the barn was killed when the roof fell down, thats if I have my facts correct??

  6. #6OldandWorn2012-01-30 15:30

    That's what I was thinking.

  7. #7Old Magnet2012-01-30 15:52

    That things been floating around for ages. I believe the conclusion was the whole thing was staged and no one was hurt.

  8. #8chevota842012-01-31 20:21

    I wondered that too. Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

  9. #9troy262012-02-08 17:17

    that right there was some funny stuff,

  10. #10tuney4432012-02-08 18:10

    When men were men and crawlers were dangerous.

  11. #11linc_man2012-02-10 19:47

    Classic...haha

  12. #12Mac1020042012-02-10 21:44

    Those are some tough operators LOL

  13. #13Groo2012-02-10 23:33

    there was nobody in the seat of the dozer that went through the barn.

  14. #14tuney4432012-02-11 14:25

    He bailed on the first wall that wasn't shown.Tractor was now in CAP --[crawler auto pilot].

  15. #15chevota842012-02-11 15:12

    Either way it makes me appreciate my sweeps Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

  16. #16diggin022012-02-12 16:14

    Driving that tractor through a barn looks like something my employees would try.

  17. #17Nitehawk2842012-02-16 17:46

    Great show. Thanks