Hello everyone! I'm new here. I need the manual for my CAT D3C 1996 or find Where is the transmission filter or diagrams. Please help me!
You need to remove the floor plate in the cab. The filter is located inside a large canister under the floor, the cover is fastened with 6 bolts. If you post your machine Serial Number it will be possible to identify what is the exact reference for the manual that applies to your machine. There are about 20 different models of D3C. Paper manuals often come up on places like eBay, Amazon, etc..... but without knowing the reference of the one you need it's usually impossible to know if what's advertised is right for your machine.
You may also post an advertisement that you are looking for the manual, I am sure somebody will be able to advice you. ________________________ essay help by essay trust
Hello!!! The serial number is 8DG0053A Bulldozer D3. Thank you!!!