Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cat D6K2 XL Dozer – Help

ms0115 ยท 2019-01-16 16:21

CAT Dozer D6K2 XL Dozer AR # 327-5582 Serial # WMR00661 AR 2 # 330-5456 Serial 2# C8N24706 Can anyone help me with information on converting From Track I System to the standard system and the also the best place to purchase parts? Thanks.

Replies5
  1. #1Cmark2019-01-16 17:30

    You're in luck. You have eight roller track frames so they can be converted. Here's the official method.

  2. #2Nige2019-01-16 19:39

    I see you're in TN. Get in contact with Offroad Equipment - www.offroadeq.com . They will be able to price both Cat & aftermarket parts from them. I'd also suggest you price the same parts via via your local Cat dealer. There are often deals to be had on undercarriage.

  3. #3ms01152019-01-17 07:44

    Thanks

  4. #4ms01152019-01-17 15:24

    Off Road was unable to get all the parts needed; Does anyone know of anywhere else to get these parts.

  5. #5Nige2019-01-17 15:35

    Have you tried your local dealer..?