Just letting you guys know how much I enjoy all the threads on here and just thought I would post for the first time about our most recent addition to our company. The Cat D6n LGP dozer has to be one of the finest dozers I have ever operated. I know everyone has there own opinion about the equipment they run, but being an operator for just over 17yrs now I have to say its got to be the most versatile, powerful, smoothest running machine out there. This coming from a lifelong Deere fan (along with others) And now with the slope assist integrated in the machine, its just plain awesome. Anyway, good to meet everyone on here and if anyone has any feedback I'm all ears
Welcome to the Forums! I agree a D6N is one of my favorite dozers to run. Had the opportunity to attend a demo day at our Cat dealer on a new D6N LGP with full GPS. That was a sweet tractor.
Our D-6N just rolled over 11000 hours and is coming in to the shop for only the second time. Putting injectors, high pressure oil pump and wiring harness under the valve covers and a little undercarriage work. No complaints here about it, sweet machine to run especially when comparing it to our D-6m. That one has almost 17000 hours and is due for a tranny overhaul and undercarriage but has been a good machine also.